Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post Number 1

Blog Post Number 1
1. I actually knew nothing of EDM310 when I signed up for it. I saw that it was a requirement for my major and decided that I should just go for it. 

2. Currently I am only worried about it effecting my job performance as an RA. I am sure I can rise to the occasion.

3. Well, I can honestly say that this course has a lot going on in it. I haven't encountered anything like this before but I am ready to accept the challenge.

4. The book trailer will probably will cause me a little trouble with how it will require some camera work. I am sure I can learn when the time comes.

5. I can address that concern by starting to work on my camera work whenever possible. I go to many events where cameras are allowed. This should allow me a chance to work on it without it feeling like work.

6. I would really like to know about when is a good time to use technology in a classroom environment? I will just ask Dr.Strange if the answer doesn't come up in class.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about brushing up on your camera work skills! iMovie on the Mac does all that for you! Once you scan in the images from the book you want to use, iMovie has all kinds of settings and options to make your book trailer look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer,
    I have never encountered anything like this course prior to this as well! I am concerned about the book trailer also because my camera work skill aren't the greatest either. I like your attitude of getting the job done though! It seems like you will be able to conquer the course with your positive mindset. Thumbs up!

    Amber Swindle

    ReplyDelete