Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

Outline
1. My name is Sterling Spencer A.I am a third year student at the University of South Alabama. B.I have a brother and sister and was raised by a single mother. C.I'm a hard worker and I have a thick skin.

2. I want to be a teacher because there are too many teachers out there who don't do their jobs well and I think I can do better. I truly believe that I can make more of a difference in my student's lives.

3. An educator is someone who devotes their time and lives to the development of young minds.

4. I love journalism. The feeling of keeping the American public up to date with events in the world. It brings me a sense of self worth.

Blog Post

1. My name is Sterling Spencer. I am 20 years old and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I have lived here my entire life and, unlike my peers, I don't actually hate it. I have a brother and a sister who, for the most part, make me smile every day. I was raised by a single mother and I love her very much. My Major is Secondary education with a focus in English. I love this language. I want to share this love with as many people as I can. I'm an RA in the residence halls and I am attending this university though financial aid. Hopefully I will be able to pay off my loans in the future.

2. Well, I honestly feel like I can do an incredible job of teaching people. I also feel like the old ways of teaching are dying off and I want to usher in a new tomorrow for our country regarding education.

3. An educators work requires them to devote their life to their craft. It requires educators to have an incredible amount of patience and understanding.

 4.

I really love music. I think it can link people together in incredible ways. I am incredibly good at customer service but I think I could improve on my procrastination.

5. I have won three awards for journalistic articles I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment