Sunday, September 14, 2014

C4K Summary for September

C4K Summary for Texas on 9/7/14:
I introduced myself and let Texas know that I thought it was awesome that her cared about the environment. I spoke a little on how we treat the environment in America. I then wished him luck on his crusade on environmental preservation.

C4K Summary for Texas 9/14/14
I commented on his post about Cross Country. I told him that I used to run Cross country in high school and that I was always tired after I ran it as well. I congratulated him on finishing the run.

C4K Summary for Patrick 9/21/14
I introduced myself and started to tell him that it was very impressive that he could feel sympathy for characters even though he hadn't met them. I also asked for some more details in his blog post.

C4K Summary for Texas 9/28/14
I told Texas that I really enjoyed capture the flag. It is one of my favorite sports to play. I told him to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment