Sunday, September 14, 2014

C4T#1

I was assigned to Ross Wickens. He runs a P.E. blog and is extremely passionate about physical fitness and its effects on young people.

Post# 1: This particular post was about how he wanted to start a newsletter and an E-magazine for physical fitness. He felt that needed another way to stay active and connected when he was online and he thought this was the best way to stay active.

My Comment: I introduced myself and let him know that he inspired me to try to do the same. I found it rare that you have so many teachers who still love what they do after so long. I let him know that I hope his online magazine takes off.

 Post# 2: This post was about how useful Google Chrome is. He explained how Google Chrome has a few advantages over the other browsers and that it is incredibly easy to use. It is also is a great tool for students. It allows them a large amount of versatility in the features. Features like bookmark synching and optional accounts are invaluable to students.

My Comment: I introduced my self once more and began to recount my time with internet browsers. I told him how I started with Internet Explorer and eventually upgraded to Firefox. I then told him how much I enjoy Google Chrome as a nice back-up browser. I thanked him for the write up and said my goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment