Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T#2

C4T Summary for 9/28/14

Blog Summary:I was given Mr. Wickens blog on P.E. again as my assignment. The post was about how it is important to outline objectives for students. This allows them to know what they will be able to do by the end of the lesson. It acts as a nice goal for them to strive for.

My Comment: I read his post on outlining objectives. They were very well done and I told him I could certainly see myself using them when I get my classroom.

C4T Summary for 10/12/14

Blog Summary: I was given iplantes as my blog to comment on. I read the post about growth and fixed mindsets. It talked about people who have an open mindset do better in all facets of life.

My Comment: I introduced myself as a student at the University of South Alabama. I then said that I really enjoyed the chart they posted about the mindsets. I said I could think of so many people with a fixed mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment