Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary for November

11/2/14
Elena
Elena made a blog post about how she was pledging to not procrastinate any longer. She had at least 9 other signatures on the post and she seemed very proud of it. I said I would sign her pledge and told her she was awesome for making the pledge. I then told her to keep fighting the good fight.

11/9/14
Sebastian D
Sebastian wrote about Real Madrid and how he likes their team. Real Madrid is a soccer team and they are doing quite well this season. I told Sebastian that I really enjoyed soccer as well and that Ronaldo Christiano was my favorite player.

11/23/14
Sebastian D
Sebastian wrote about how he loves this time of the year. He especially loves seeing his family. I told him about I love this time of the year as well. I told him to cherish his family because he will look back on these times and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment