Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T# 3

C4T Summary for 10/26/14

Summary: I was given Deb Frazier's blog for my C4T and she made a post about a "Book Bash" which is basically a picnic with reading for kids. You just get as many parents who are interested in helping their child with their literacy and it takes off.

My comment: I just said that I love the idea of a book bash. I think that it really does help kids create relationships with other while helping them learn to read. Which, to me, is extremely important.

C4T Summary for 11/9/14

Summary: I was assigned to Deb Fraziers blog again for my C4T and I read her post about sharing in the classroom. I was more focused on getting the kids to share their thoughts on books or papers. The students had a pretty overwhelmingly positive response to it all.

My comment: I said that I would like to try it out in my classroom. No matter how old you get you never lose that sense of wanting to share what you are thinking with others. I just hope it goes as well as her class did.

No comments:

Post a Comment